Return Policy & Terms Of Sale
Thank you for shopping with GOLDY BARBER PRO. We take great pride in our reputation for quality and it is important to us that you are completely satisfied with your purchase. We handle returns on a case-by-case basis and our goal is to satisfy our customers. We stand behind our products and want customers to be satisfied with them. We’ll always do our best to take care of our customers and help you with your grooming needs.
All return requests must be made through Email. Please Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
NO RETURNS WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR:
- CLIPPER/TRIMMER MACHINES & BLADES
- RAZORS/RAZOR HOLDERS.
- You may return an item within 2-3 days of the shipping date as long as it has not been used. Items must be returned within 2-3 days of the delivery date. Return shipping charges will be paid by the customer. A refund will be issued for the cost of the merchandise minus the original cost of shipment and is subject to up to a 20% restocking charge.
- If the inspection of the item reveals the item to be used, the customer will be responsible for the cost of the return shipping of the item back to the customer or a restocking fee of 25% will be applied in addition to any and all shipping charges associated with the product. That is in case the customer no longer wants the order, And the customer opens the package, uses the product, or uses the product for hair or body.
Undeliverable Packages - Return to sender
There will be a 20% restocking fee + any applicable shipping charges for the package returned to us for reasons beyond our control. That is in case the customer no longer wants the order. Customer is responsible for shipping charges for re- shipping return to sender package to assigned address on file.
- Wrong address provided by the customer at the time of check out.
- No one is available to receive the package [ return to sender ].
- Vacant address.
- refusal of delivered package.
- Packages not picked up on time after delivery attempt and/or after delivery attempt notice is left by the carrier.
Final sale on:
- AEROSOLS cans
- CLIPPER/TRIMMER BLADES
- RAZORS/RAZOR HOLDERS
- Limited/ special edition tools
''All defective machines must be sent to the respective manufacturer for warranty service''. ( Wahl, Andis, Babyliss, Oster , Caliber)
If you would like to return a Wahl, Andis, Babyliss Caliber or Oster Machine, it must be in new and unused condition with all original documentation and accessories included in the original box. We will refund the cost of the machine less the 20% restocking fee and any applicable shipping charges incurred (actual shipping cost if order was sent through free shipping) after we inspect the machine to be in new, unused condition.
If the shipment is damaged (visible or concealed):
- Have the delivery driver person note on the freight bill of lading the nature and extent of damages.
- Notify the Transportation Company’s office to inspect the merchandise
- File a claim for damages at once. In filing a claim, you may make a cash adjustment with the Transportation Company for full value, arrange to have repairs made, or replace the merchandise.
- If the damage is unnoticed until the merchandise is unpacked, notify the Transportation Company’s office immediately and ask to have it inspected.
- Do not destroy any packing materials until the shipment is inspected and the claim is settled. Normal wear and tear of the packaging materials is anticipated, but the final responsibility for protecting the original packing materials is the customer’s.